Welcome to the Online Clearance Process Guide
Here you will find the directions to complete the clearance process to participate in athletics and activities. This is a new system for the 2015-16 school year. Thanks for taking the time to complete the process.
Online Clearance Portion
Online clearance must be completed for each sport you intend to participate in this year.
- Step 2: Complete the Log-in Process.
- Step 3: Complete the Online Forms.
- Step 4: Complete the Online Signature Agreements.
- Step 5: Print and Sign the Confirmation/Consent Form. Print from the site or from the email that is sent to your registered email.
- Step 6: Bring the signed form (or email) and a copy of a current physical to the ASB.
Physical Form Portion
Physicals are required annually and must be valid throughout the entire season of your sport.
- Step 2: Complete the top portion prior to doctor visit.
- Step 3: Have license health care provider complete the bottom portion of the form. Ensure your form includes the physician stamp in the required area.
- Step 4: Make a copy for each sport you intend to play this year.
- Step 5: Bring a copy of current physical and the signed clearance/consent email to the ASB of the sport you are trying out with.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following is a list of Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I have to have an email address to complete the clearance process?
- Yes. You will need an email address to log in to the system. If you cannot create an email using Gmail, Yahoo, or other provider, please see the athletic director or ASB Office for assistance.
- Do I have to complete a new clearance for each sport I want to play?
- Yes. The system will maintain your information, making it easier to complete future clearances.
- What if I do not see my school as a school listed for clearance?
- Since your school did not use the system for the 14-15 school year, we are not listed under that year. Please select the 15-16 school year and then your school will appear in the school list.
- How will a coach know if I am cleared to participate?
- You will receive an email upon completion that requires a signature from both a parent and the student. You will take both that signed email and a copy of your physical to the ASB office. Coaches will be able to see a list of those students that have completed the online portion. The online portion does not contain the physical.
- Do I have to purchase student insurance?
- If you do not have personal insurance, then YES, you will need to purchase district offered student insurance through Meyer-Stevens go on line to purchase at http://www.myers-stevens.com/ print receipt and bring it to ASB along with your Physical and email signed. If you do not have a personal policy health insurance, you will need to purchase this insurance. More information can be found at your school’s ASB office.
* Your student athlete will not be allowed to participate without health insurance.