Please CLICK HERE If you are having AP Troubleshooting
Are you interested in making up credits?
Updated information on SUHSD Summer School 2020 is now available.
- Summer School dates: June 8 to June 26
- Students may take up to two courses
- Summer School Class times: 10:00 am – 10:45 am 1st Block, 10:45 am – 11:15 am Nutrition Break, 11:15 am – 12:00 pm 2nd Block
- Teachers will hold office hours from 8:00 am – 9:30 am and from 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm.
- Summer School will be held at San Ysidro High School (Virtually)
- Distance Learning Format will continue (on-line classes only)
- NEW applications must be submitted (previous paper applications are now void).
Registration is only through the Infinite Campus Student Portal: https://campusportal.sweetwaterschools.org/campus/portal/students/sweetwater.jsp
- The Deadline to register is Thursday, May 21. Thereafter, the next opportunity will be in June by appointment.
- Username: Student ID#.
Password: Initial password is the 8 digit birthdate (XX/XX/XXXX). *If students already changed their password, it is the same one used for their district e-mail address.
- Use the “Survey” Tab in the Portal’s Message Center. Follow the steps in the attachment for reference.
- For assistance with password reset, contact district Computer Services at (619) 585-7995, option 3.
For Step by step instructions please click on this link
If you have any questions please contact your counselor or Mr. Willard: firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTRATION STEPS ON INFINITE CAMPUS
CLICK HERE IF YOU DON’T HAVE A CAMPUS PORTAL ACCOUNT
Exam Prep Sessions with Experienced Readers
Many of your students have put in the work and decided to take this year’s AP Exams. To help AP students get ready, we’re offering special exam prep sessions for AP students who have one or more exams between 9 p.m. and 6 a.m. local time. These course-specific, online sessions will take place from May 3–8 and will be hosted by an experienced AP reader. Readers are college professors and high school AP teachers who score student work each year. Their sessions will be designed to help you understand the types of questions on this year’s AP Exams and how they’ll be scored.
We’ll host exam prep sessions in the following AP subjects:
Visit our website to review the full schedule and register. If students can’t make it to the live session, we’ll send them a recording afterward.