Are you interested in making up credits?
Updated information on SUHSD Summer School 2020 is now available.
- Summer School dates: June 8 to June 26
- Students may take up to two courses
- Summer School Class times: 10:00 am – 10:45 am 1st Block, 10:45 am – 11:15 am Nutrition Break, 11:15 am – 12:00 pm 2nd Block
- Teachers will hold office hours from 8:00 am – 9:30 am and from 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm.
- Summer School will be held at San Ysidro High School (Virtually)
- Distance Learning Format will continue (on-line classes only)
- NEW applications must be submitted (previous paper applications are now void).
Registration is only through the Infinite Campus Student Portal: https://campusportal.sweetwaterschools.org/campus/portal/students/sweetwater.jsp
- The Deadline to register is Thursday, May 21. Thereafter, the next opportunity will be in June by appointment.
- Username: Student ID#.
Password: Initial password is the 8 digit birthdate (XX/XX/XXXX). *If students already changed their password, it is the same one used for their district e-mail address.
- Use the “Survey” Tab in the Portal’s Message Center. Follow the steps in the attachment for reference.
- For assistance with password reset, contact district Computer Services at (619) 585-7995, option 3.
For Step by step instructions please click on this link
If you have any questions please contact your counselor or Mr. Willard: email@example.com